Nicoletti S.p.A. is a company that covers an area of 20,000 square meters of which around 10,000 are covered. A 50-year experience, top technology and highly qualified employees make Nicoletti a leading company in its sector.
Nicoletti was born as an individual company in the late 60s with two lines of paper bags production.
From the 70s to the 90s the company is transformed and implements its structure through the acquisition of new lines to meet the ever increasing demands.
The 90s represent the company boom thanks to the opening of a new plant with five processing lines for paper tablecloths and paper for food.
In 2000 Nicoletti transformed into S.p.A., acquires two new paper bags machines and a line for the production of folded tablecovers.
The last decade has represented a further phase of implementation with the construction of a new plant that has doubled the existing covered area and the acquisition of other production lines and automated packaging systems.
The use of brown and white pure cellulose papers for the production of food packaging material, recycled papers for the production of tablecloth lines and the exclusive use of water-based inks mean that there is always a total safeguard of the balance between man and the environment and that the materials used comply with the regulations in order to protect the end user.
Today, with the important expansion achieved and the acquisitions made between 2008 and 2018, the production department consists of:
- 18 production lines for paperbags, all machines equipped with sound-absorbing noise
- 3 lines for automatic packaging of paper bags
- 2 production lines folded table covers
- 1 integrated processing line for tablecloths and papers for food
- 1 printing line reel-reel
- 1 line of embossing paper
- 2 transversal cutters for tablecloths and papers for food
- 1 packaging line for tablecloths